Character Cards, together with weapons, are the most important things to choose when organising your teams.
A character card may be obtained through:
- Gacha (Standard Supply or Exclusive Supply)
If this card is only available from Exclusive Supplies, it would only be available in that certain period.
- Activities (reward for completing certain tasks)
- Redemption (Trade for some tokens)
- In-App Purchases (Buy using real money)
- Fantasy Oath (Completing tasks)
Rarity, just like its name suggests, represents how rare this card is to appear when doing gachas. In GCG, the Rarity is divided into four categories:
- ★ (Common) 12%
- ★★ (Rare) 70%
- ★★★ (Super Rare) 15%
- ★★★★ (Ultra Rare) 3%
With more stars, a card would have better tactical numbers in general and thus have a better performance in most cases. However, due to differences in their skills, it is NOT always true that a card with higher rarity would be more suitable than those with lower rarity.
Attribute is particularly important during fights, as appropriate attribute gains 50% extra damage compared normal ones and incorrect ones. This boost is 100% in Drills, making it absolutely mandatory to follow attribute advantage to rank high.
Relations between attributes are as follows:
There are five types of weapons in GCG, their name and main features are as follows:
- Auto Rifle: High shooting speed, medium crit. rate, but usually deals less damage for each shot.
- Grenade Launcher: Slow shooting speed, deals considerable damage and stagger.
- Pistol: Considerable stagger rate, low damage dealt per shot but at a high rate.
- Shotgun: Considerable and somewhat all-rounded values but would shoot 5/7 scattered shots each time.
- Sniper Rifle: High damage and Stagger rate but has the lowest shooting speed. Crit. is also considerable.
A Character Card can only use its predefined weapon type, and each piece of equipment can only be used once in the same team.
Position is a hint of what this card is capable of. It is particularly useful when you are attempting to organising a well-balanced team.
- Assault: Able to exhaust enemies’ shield quickly.
- Defence: Able to protect the team.
- Firepower: Able to deal massive damage.
- Medic: Have skills to restore shield or HP.
- Support: Various skills to boost team or debuff enemies.
PLEASE NOTE RATING IS NOT CONCLUDED BY DEVELOPERS.
THEY ARE SUGGESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS BY US ONLY.
Ratings is our (GCG.moe) suggestions regarding whether you should invest in this card. It is evaluated based upon its performance in Data Drill. Our ratings are a tiered system, starting from the highest Tier 0 to lowest Tire 3. However, many cards are rated as Not Tiered, those are cards we do not suggest you invest resources into promoting. We tier all other cards as following:
- Tier 0: Very generalised powerful cards or those who have especially powerful skills.
- Tier 1: Cards worth promoting, having excellent performance in some cases.
- Tier 2: Cards can be promoted if you have sufficient resources, may be useful under certain circumstances.
- Tier 3: Cards that have limited usage.
We suggest you promote all the higher-tiered cards if you have them, and then those at lower tiers. All tiers have considered differences between rarieties.