Preferences and Customisation
When playing game, you can adjust your preferences for a better experience and customise your profile to show your style.
To change these settings, navigate from the Main Interface and click on the Icon of your Main Screen Girl located on the top left to access the profile panel.
Table of contents
- Preferences and Customisation
Customise your Profile
On the first screen, ‘Display’, you can choose to edit how you would present to other managers. There are diverse options available and are subject to change.
Setting Character Cards to Display
You are allowed to select up to 3 distinct cards (can be of the same dress) at your profile page with order. To select a card for a certain slot, simply click on that slot and you will be greeted by a selection page. Select the card you want to present, and it will be filled at the spot you have chosen. To replace the card filled at that spot, simply click on it and choose another. Deselecting will need you to do mostly the same thing for replacing but click on the card selected instead.
You can choose from skins you have acquired through various channels and apply it to your account. To change skins, click on the ‘Custom’ button with an icon of a t-shirt above to call out the decoration panel. There are three kinds of skins you can choose from:
- Name Card: This will directly change your Display’s layout and add a background image to it.
- Custom Mark: This will be display at your friend’s listings as well as the leaderboard (if you get top 50).
- Dialog Frame: This will change how your messages to others would present upon.
To change a skin, simply click on its tab and select the one you need.
Changing your Name and Signature
You are allowed to change your name and signature at your will after they are being set, by clicking on the editing icon.
You are allowed to change your signature up to three times a day and would not be able to make any further modification for the rest of the day.
You can change your name if there are no existing records at a cost from 500 to 2000 Earth Coins. This cost is initially 500 and would raise by 500 after each name-changing operation.
Changing Portrait Frame
You can change portrait (border of icon) by clicking the icon of your Main Screen Girl. You can select from all the frames you have.
Setting Character Cards to Display
If you are using a non-default Name Card, you are allowed to select up to 3 distinct weapons (can be of the same model) at your profile page with order. To select a weapon for a certain slot, simply click on that slot and you will be greeted by a selection page. Select the card you want to present, and it will be filled at the spot you have chosen. To replace the weapon filled at that spot, simply click on it and choose another. Deselecting will need you to do mostly the same thing for replacing but click on the weapon selected instead.
Customise your Visual and Sound Experiences
Navigate to the ‘Settings’ panel, and you can choose to adjust various settings regarding audio and graphics:
Sound Settings are for adjusting audio presented when you are within the game. There are three slides:
- Music: Adjusts volume of background music and the music player within the encyclopedia section.
- Sound: Adjusts volume of sound effect (e.g.: gunshots) within the game.
- Character: Adjusts volume of characters’ voice.
Between the slides and the Graphic Setting section, there are 5 switches and a button that can affect your experience when playing.
- Skip Read Stories: With this option on, stories in Campaigns will be automatically skipped.
- Vibration Feature: You can choose whether the game will utilise vibrators in certain scenarios.
- Voice Frame: Toggle on/off of the bubble-style prompt of lines when a character says something out of stories.
- Transition Music: By having this option on, if the background music of the two scenes (UIs) are the same, music will continue to play instead of starting again.
- Story Autoplay: Having this on and all stories will be automatically played upon entering.
- Voice Pack: Download voices for characters and these will be played when you are listening to relevant stories.
You can select 4 kind of default settings: Smooth, Rec. (Recommended), Advanced, Cinematic. However, Graphic Settings can also be customised if you choose none of the presets above and clan change options of the following:
- VFX Effects
- Frame Rate Limit
- Real-time Shadows
- Model Outline
NEVER SET THESE TO HIGHEST IF YOUR DEVICE IS NOT ADEQUATE! From past experiences, you can have all the settings set to highest if your device has a chipset stronger or equal to Qualcomm Snapdragon 865.
Customise your Operations
You can customise the operations you use at battlefield, by navigating to the ‘Operation’ tab.
You can choose from two types of joysticks, Fixed or Free. If you choose Fixed Joystick, the joystick would stay at its predefined place which you may alter (explained later) and operations not initiated from the centre of the Joystick area will not be responded by the Game. Free Joystick, however, will allow you to ‘generate’ a joystick starting from wherever on the left half of the screen where you initiate an operation and dragging it beyond its limits will make the joystick change its place too.
Below that is the Control Habits. These settings will affect how your team will respond to your orders:
- Cover Order: After enabling, the team member with highest HP will automatically come before others to take damages.
- Drag to Aim: You can drag all the icons to direct the shooting / skill releasing and overwrite the default choices made by the system.
- Swipe to Dodge: When you swipe (starting from a non-operative area) towards one direction on the screen, your team will do a tactical evasion towards the same direction.
- Left-hand mode: Changing all operations to its opposite position so left-handed users can operate more comfortably.
By clicking the ‘Customize’ Botton under the ‘Layout Settings’, you can enter the layout customisation page. To change the position and/or size of an item, first click on the item, and then adjust the size using slider and position using dragging. You can also slightly adjust position using arrows.
After all changes have been done, click on the Back button on the top left corner.