Data Drill would create 3 x 5 levels that are refreshed and opened every week at 4:00 Tuesday and would be closed at 4:00 next Monday. By achieving higher scores and come first in percentages, you will be granted with Earth Coins, Crystalas as well as Drill Medal and Thank You! tokens that can be used to exchanging important resources and some Character Cards.
Currently, there are three sections, they are:
- Combat Zone of Efficiency: The faster you clear the stage, the more points you can get.
- Combat Zone of Output: the more damage you deal, the more points you get.
- Combat Zone of Survival: The higher your survival percentage is, the more points you get.
Combat Zone of Efficiency
In these five levels, you are required to pass these levels using shortest time available. If you failed to pass this level (all your members are retreated), further levels will not be unlocked.
Shorter time you take, higher score you gets. The maximum score you can obtain is as follows (these scores are near to impossible, as you could only reach it if you can pass the level within less than a second.)
In the near future, Efficiency levels have following kinds:
- Annihilation: A large quantity of small and middle enemies of the same attribute are generated batch by batch (3 in total) and you need to eliminate every one of them to move to the next batch and to complete the level as soon as possible.
- Specialisation: A few elite enemies with HP/Shield bar are generated at the battlefield batch by batch (3 in total) and you need to eliminate every one of them to move to the next batch and to complete the level as soon as possible.
- BOSS: A certain boss is with tactical numbers adjusted will present in its own battlefield. You need to eliminate it to complete the level as soon as possible. If this BOSS would generate other small enemies, they can be ignored as long as you can defeat the BOSS.
Combat Zone of Output
In these five levels, you are required to pass these levels with largest damage dealt to the BOSS. Please note that BOSS’ attacks would be fiercer as the time passes. Although you may be able to cause BREAK like usual, the BOSS’ HP is so high that it is impossible to eliminate it.
If you failed to pass this level (all your members are retreated), you will only be awarded minimum points for some survival time and further levels will not be unlocked.
|Difficulty||Max. Score||Damage Needed|
Combat Zone of Survival
In these five levels, you are required to pass these levels with as much shield and HP as possible. You will be given a ‘Survival State’ and any loss of HP or shield would result in a reduction of this value. However, if you manage to restore your team members’ HP or team’s shield, the ‘Survival State’ lost for that part will be restored.
Generally, you should dispatch defence and medical cards to minimise your own damage and to restore HP and/or shield to strive for a higher score. It is not necessary to defeat enemies generated even their number would increase over time.